The generalist demonstrates extensive knowledge of 3D CGI and candidates must have artistic and technical skills to work on all aspects of CG creation.
- Work on multiple areas of CG creation both artistically and technically.
- Communicate with production on a regular basis and provide feedback as required
- Work on IPs
- Miscellaneous work as needed
- Working knowledge of Maya
- At least one highly expertized skill such as rigging, animation and such
- Be comfortable with both the creative and technical aspects of CG work
- Ability to find and solve problems proactively
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent Japanese language
- Programming or scripting skills (e.g. python, C++)
- Traditional arts background
- Knowledge of Blender, Houdini or Unreal Engine 4